No products in the cart.
1. Cape Byron Compounding Chemist has accounts with two courier companies. We will arrange
freight through these accounts for you unless you require shipping through your own courier. If you
wish to use your own courier we cannot be held responsible for loss or damage once goods leave
our warehouse. Please advise your national / international account number & contact details of
your courier in the “Special Instructions / Comments” sections with your order.
2. Freight calculation is based on weight, volume and destination. Our staff are happy to provide
freight quotes before processing payment if requested at the time the order is placed.
3. We do not charge handling or packing fees unless special legal or specification documents are
4. Alternative shipping methods such as Australia Post can be arranged when a Post office box
must be used. Cape Byron Compounding Chemist takes no responsibility for any items lost or
damaged or any delay that occurs during Australia Post shipping. The customer will therefore
assume all risk in situations such as these. We will however do our best to liaise with Australia
Post in the event a parcel is lost or delayed.
5. All orders must be checked & lodged within 7 days of receipt & any claims, errors, or
discrepancies must be reported immediately.
6. International shipping may require legal documents for export purposes. Please check with your
local shipping agent or customs agent. Goods being held, stored, or penalties incurred in
processing International orders will be passed on to the purchaser before the order is dispatched.
7. Please note in circumstances where the selected courier service is unavailable or experiencing
delivery delays, we may find it necessary to use an alternative courier or method of delivery to ship
your order. Cape Byron Compounding Chemist will pay any additional shipping charges in such
RETURNS, REFUNDS & REPLACEMENTS
Please note: No returns on prescription or oral supplements will be accepted unless the problem is
a fault of ours. Returns or exchanges will be at the discretion of management.
1. Any discrepancies must be reported within 7 days of receiving your order. Any discrepancies
with your order will be added to our system for quick reference so that we can better manage your
account. No returns or exchange will be allowed after 7 days from receipt of your order.
2. Any problems reported after 7 days which are not the fault of CBCC will incur a 30% re-stocking
fee. If a return or refund is necessary, this must fall within 1 month of the invoice date. Returns will
not be accepted beyond 1 month.
3. It may be necessary for clients to return goods by Australia Post, in which case, reimbursement
of return freight costs will be included in refund/credit (only if the error is on CBCC behalf).
International returns can also be accepted for being faulty, damaged, or exchanged. Please ensure
full tracking details (airway bill or tracking number) are provided in order to monitor the speed of
the parcel being sent back.
4. If an error has been made by CBCC with regards to a written order, either invoicing or packing,
we will gladly pay for return shipment. If customer requires urgent re-dispatch, it will be necessary
to pay for goods at the time the re-order is lodged, which will then be credited/refunded when we
receive the returned goods.
5. Errors made by clients when placing their order can be returned if reported within 7 days and
products are unopened. This will incur the 30% restocking fee. This includes change of mind
returns also. Goods must arrive in re-saleable condition. Return freight will be at customer’s
expense. 30% Restocking Fee covers costs of time and labour involved with returning goods to
6. Goods must be re-packed carefully for return and the package must include a letter identifying
your invoice number, name, contact information as well as why the goods are being returned.
Whether you require a credit or a replacement, it is extremely important to provide as much detail
as possible about what you are returning so that the return can be processed accurately &
7. All non-prescription, skin care products must be unused when returned to in order to qualify for
a credit or refund.
8. We do not accept returns on any prescription items or supplements.
The stability & nature of our products may be altered depending on storage conditions, or when
used in combination with other products. This is beyond our control & we cannot accept any liability
in this regard.