No products in the cart.
1. All orders must be paid for prior to shipping.
2. We accept Visa and MasterCard with no credit card fees. We also accept Direct Deposits. If you
choose to pay via Direct Deposit you will be required to fax or email your official Direct Deposit
receipt so that your order can be dispatched promptly. Orders can be delayed if confirmation is not
presented, as we will have to wait for funds to be cleared.
3. EFTPOS is available at our stores in Byron Bay and Bundall, Gold Coast for instore and Pick Up
Our account details for direct deposit:
Bank name: Bank of Queensland
Account name: COMPOUNDING CHEMIST GOLD COAST PTY LTD
BSB #: 124 001
Acc #:2234 6269
PRICING & TAXES
1. All prices are quoted in Australian Dollars. Prices quoted in our website include GST.
2. GST is applied to all orders within Australia on taxable items including freight. GST is not
charged on prescription items.
3. International orders do not incur GST, however, there may be import duties and taxes applicable
to the destination of shipment that we cannot be responsible for. If you have questions about these
taxes please contact your local customs office. Prescriptions written overseas cannot be processed
4. All prices quoted do not include shipping & transportation costs. A Cape Byron Compounding
Chemist staff member will get in contact with you shortly after placing your order to advise the
freight charges that apply to your order. Freight charges vary depending on the 3rd party courier
and the volume and weight of your order.
1. Orders cancelled after 24 hours of the time of order placement will incur a 30% restocking fee.
2. Orders left on “Wait” status or unconfirmed beyond 7 days will be automatically deleted from our
system save and except International Orders which will remain in the system for 14 days.
3. Pick Up orders must be collected within 7 days or they will be returned to stock.