No products in the cart.
Make my skin beautiful…
We have an exciting range of potent skin refining products designed by Pharmacist Michelle Loschiavo.
Active ingredients (alpha hydroxy acids, peptides and vitamins combined with custom made carriers (serums, cream washes, body butters and scrubs) are the essential elements to rejuvenating your skin.
The key ingredients:
- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant and assists in the rejuvenation of collagen, having firming and ageing protective functions as well as evening skin discolouration.
- Vitamin B3 (niacinamide) assists in maintaining moisture in the skin, preventing water loss and stimulates collagen production also having firming properties.
- Hyaluronic acid is a super-hydrating nutrient that traps water in the skin to firm and plump.
- Glycolic acid, Lactic acid are alpha hydroxy acids that exfoliate dead skin cells and assist in evening pigmentation.
- Retinol is a vitamin A derivative that helps promote skin cell turnover, evening complexion and repairing skin damage.
- Vitamin B5 (dexpanthenol) is soothing and healing, useful after skin treatments.
A few easy steps to healthy blemish free skin…
We recommend using either the glycolic acid face wash or the daily face wash with lactic acid to gently remove any dirt or grease gathered on the skin and clean the pores around the nose and chin.
Apply serum with high dose vitamin C or vitamin B3 (niacinamide) or combination hyaluronic acid & vitamin C to super hydrate and refine any superficial lines and wrinkles.
Serums may be used alone during the day in place of a moisturiser under makeup. If you prefer to wear a day moisturiser we have a macadamia based day cream available.
After a trip to the beach, the vitamin B3 serum can be applied to put some of the moisture lost after exposure to wind and sun.
Around The Eyes
The eye cream can be applied at night, this formula helps reduce darkness under the eyes, calm puffiness and hydrate. We have used the latest ingredient heptapeptide-8 in a soothing and smoothing cream-gel.
Our rehydrating retinol, vitamin B3, vitamin B5 and orange oil intensive moisturiser can be worn over the serum at night to lock the moisture in.
Our newest product is the coconut lime body butter which is the ultimate body treat, it has a luxurious texture and makes you feel like you are on holiday!
All of our products are paraben free, colour free with only a hint of natural citrus or peppermint oil.
We make other products that you may have liked to use in the past and can no longer find. We can create a product to fill that gap in your skin care regime. We love having input from our customers and clinics to make products that are unique and effective as possible.
The products are suitable for use on all types of skin of all ages.
The serums in particular can be used on problem skin with very good results.
Another essential step in maintaining a youthful complexion is to protect your skin from the sun. When using various products skin can be more sensitive to the sun so we recommend using invisible zinc that acts as a physical barrier to the sun, which reduces the number of chemicals that you use. We stock one brand of invisible zinc that is light and effective.