compounding - v - creation of a particular pharmaceutical product to fit the unique needs of a patient
Located in Byron Bay at:
Shop 6, 14 Middleton Street, Byron Bay, NSW 2481
TEL: 02 6685 6223
FAX YOUR PRESCRIPTIONS TO : 02 6685 6220
**BYRON BAY STORE OPEN MONDAY TO THURSDAY 930-4**
We are also located on the GOLD COAST at:
Shop 6, Old Burleigh Theatre Arcade,
64 Goodwin Terrace, Burleigh Heads
Tel: 07 5520 4076
FAX YOUR PRESCRIPTIONS TO: 07 5535 1410
**BURLEIGH HEADS STORE OPEN TUESDAY TO FRIDAY 930-4**
AN ALTERNATIVE TO CONVENTIONAL HRT:
We specialise in compounding (mixing, combining) Bio-identical Hormone replacement for Women and Men of all ages.
The hormones are plant derived (yam) then converted to the same structure as the hormones that are naturally occurring in our bodies. It makes sense to replace lacking hormone levels with hormones that the body recognises.
Working in conjunction with your Doctor, we are able to provide you with individualised creams, gels, capsules, troches (lozenges), pessaries or suppositories containing one or a combination of the following hormones used to alleviate symptoms of Menopause, Andropause (Male Menopause), Pre-Menstrual Tension, Fertility disorders, irritability, mild insomnia, Thyroid hormone imbalance, 'jet-lag' and many other conditions.
Hormones or ingredients used may include:
- Oestrogen (Oestrone E1 (rarely used), Oestradiol E2, Oestriol E3)
- 7-Keto DHEA
- Armour (Porcine-derived) Thyroid
- T3 , Liothyronine (slow release)
- 5-HTP (5-hydroxytryptophan)
- Vitamin D3
- other prescribed hormone, vitamin and mineral compounds
It's all about RESTORING HORMONE BALANCE to manage symptoms, improving quality of and zest for life!
OTHER PRODUCTS we compound:
- Skin Fading, Refining and Rejeuvenating products recommended by your Dr:
- Hydroquinone, Resorcinol, Kojic acid, Salicylic acid, Glycolic acid, Lactic acid, Tretinoin
- Trichloroacetic acid peel solutions
- Discontinued medications, medications that require administration in another form ie. tablet to solution, tablet to sublingual troche, pessary or suppository
- INDIVIDUALISED Mineral & Vitamin supplements:
- KPU FORMULA : combinations of Zinc picolinate, Pyridoxal-5-phosphate, pyridoxine, Manganese gluconate, Magnesium glycinate and many other elements in capsule or trans-dermal cream formulations.
- Methionine (L)
- Methylcobalamin (vitamin B12) sub-lingual drops and troches/lozenges
- Boric acid pessaries and creams
- Progesterone pessaries of all strengths (as prescribed by your Fertility Specialist/Obstetrician)
- Local anaesthetics in gel or cream form for use by medical practitioners
- Veterinary products, those no longer available or particular products prescribed by your pet's Doctor.